We are looking for an experienced and responsible supervisor who would look after our organisation's overall workflow. The ideal candidate will be managing one of the working shifts and will be liable to demonstrate task instructions and maintain a record of attendance. He/ She will be expected to maintain records and produce reports that can be used for reviewing team performance.
- Supervise staff working and ensure that they are meeting expectations.
- Monitor work processes and assign tasks to subordinate employees.
- Implement policies and procedures to ensure the work environment is safe and friendly.
- Provide quality services and accomplish results as needed.
- Complete operations and meet customer service standards.
- Approve the work hours of the staff and meet the necessary deadlines.
- High school diploma
- Quality management
- Strong work ethics
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Fostering teamwork environment
- Proactive performance management and organizational skills
- Tracking expenses and computer literacy
- Conflict resolution and mentorship skills
- Professional and positive attitude