- Providing software application support under the supervision of the Senior Engineer.
- Performing analyses on software application functionality and suggesting improvements.
- Ensuring effective front end and back end functionality of applications.
- Consulting with the software development team, internal users, and clients to improve application performance.
- Managing code migration across environments to ensure continued and synchronized functionality.
- Establishing the root causes of application errors, and escalating serious concerns to the Senior Engineer.
- Keeping a record of configuration changes and scheduling application updates.
- Documenting processes and monitoring application performance metrics.
- Providing front-end support to clients and colleagues in other departments.
- Demonstrable experience as an Application Support Engineer in a related field.
- Ability to manage code migration, document configuration changes, and monitor performance.
- Exceptional ability to provide front end support to internal departments and web-based clients.
- Advanced proficiency in determining the causes of application errors and repairing them.
- Ability to keep up with innovation in application design.
- Exceptional communication skills.