- Physical Maintenance of records of the Section.
- Assisting in routine office work like a diary, dispatch, etc., including on computer.
- Delivering of Courier (outside the building).
- Work-related to ITI qualifications if it exists.
- Carrying of files & other papers within the building.
- Photocopying, sending of FAX, etc.
- Driving vehicles, if in possession of a valid driving license.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit.
- Other non-clerical work in the Section/Unit
- Watch & ward duties.
- Opening & closing of rooms, cleaning of rooms.
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants, etc.
- Any other work assigned by the superior authority.
- Previous Experience in a Related Field Preferred
- Ability to Maintain a Strict Level of Confidence
- Basic knowledge of computer and other office equipment; Attention to Detail; Professional Appearance
- Knowledge of Basic Office Management Procedures
- Highly Motivated and Ability to Prioritize Efficiently
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Ability to Work Alone or As Part of a Team
- Enthusiastic and Reliable