Hiring for BIS: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is the national Standards Body of India, which works under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Government of India.
Roles and responsibilities of an Office Helper:
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the office premises
- Handling visitors and employees needs and requirements
- Helping administrative staff in various office duties required
- In charge of receiving couriers or parcels and giving them to concerned persons
- Assisting receptionists or front desk executives with their duties when required
- Maintaining and nad monitoring uses of office equipment and supplies in the workplace
- Arranging the repair of office equipment in case of malfunctions.
- High school
- Experience as an office assistant
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
Required Experience: 2 to 3 years
Last Date to Apply: 31/3/2021