- Installing new production equipment.
- Servicing and maintaining equipment including motors, conveyor systems, transmission systems, and production-related equipment.
- Inspecting and assessing the functionality of production machines.
- Troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns.
- Adjusting mechanical parts using hand and machine tools.
- Fabricating parts for repairs and machine upgrades.
- Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks.
- Communicating with the production team and maintaining a clean work area.
- Preparing and submitting maintenance reports.
- Previous work experience as an Industrial Maintenance Technician.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems maintenance.
- Knowledge of parametric and industrial control systems.
- Familiarity with OSHA safety standards and regulations.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy equipment.
- High attention to detail regarding accounting skills
- Ability to work under indirect supervision.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer and report writing skills.
- Good communication skills.