Requirement Gathering & Documentation:
- Defining Policies / Processes / Procedures for the following:
- Supporting activities of Central Helpdesk Team
- Training activities of team of Master Trainers
- Tracking, management & optimum utilization of assets procured under iRAD Project
- Tracking management & optimum utilization of following manpower resources deployed under iRAD Project: State manpower support, District Manpower support, Central Helpdesk Team, Master trainer team
- Drafting of letters to various Stakeholder Departments
- Preparation of presentation & its delivery
- Creation of detailed work plan, which identifies and sequences the activities and defines milestones needed to successfully complete the project as required
- Understanding of application development process & its timeline estimation
- Planning activities for the following teams:
- Software Development Team, Application Support Team, Helpdesk Support Team
- Planning of project implementation monitoring & reporting for all states
Coordination / Communication & Relationship Management:
- Good communication Skill
- Coordination with multiple stakeholders of iRAD Project, including MoRTH, IIT Madras, NIC / NICSI, Different State & UT departments like Police, Transport, Highways, Health, Insurance, etc.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders & Project implementation team.
- Manage and coordinate with stakeholders of all States / UTs in the interest of the project to drive positive outcomes
- Cross functional team coordination between software development team, central helpdesk, state & district support manpower
- Input data collection from stakeholder departments & their evaluation
- Functional testing of software & relevant documentation.
- User Training
- Guidance and support to Central helpdesk
- Guidance and support to state & district support manpower of iRAD project for efficient supports to all the users of multiple stakeholder Departments of all states & UTS for hassle free use of iRAD application
- Stakeholder’s feedback collection through state & District support team and central helpdesk
- Liaise with relevant District SPoC / Nodal Officer & other officials as applicable for requirement understanding
- Prioritization & categorization of feedback and relevant documentation
- Address and troubleshoot issues and escalations and facilitate implementation of solutions to ensure timely and effective resolution, as required
- Providing post-implementation support to stakeholders
- User feedback & their implementation monitoring & relevant communication to respective stakeholders.
- Oversee and provide guidance to execute the monitoring, analysis and reporting activities and resolve any issues / escalations as required, to ensure timely and effective reporting of progress of data collection for enrichment of Integrated Road accident database.
- Monitoring of collected data & track the progress of relevant District / State / UT on real time basis, provide periodic updates to relevant SPoC / Nodal Officer & MoRTH and identify course corrections if required.
- Conducting project status meetings / periodic reviews (weekly / monthly / quarterly etc.) with relevant District, State / UT stakeholder Department, MoRTH and IITM officials, discuss progress, highlight gaps and issues and devise corrective actions
- Contribute to identification and definition of the KPIs for Road Accident in India
- Liaise with IITM Data Analytics Team for understanding of requirement for development of Analytics Dashboard to facilitate monitoring and analysis of road accident at District / State / UT & National Level as required and relevant documentation
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed
- Managing risks and mitigating their impact on projects
- Contributing to the development of process improvements and best practices
- Managing project timelines and budgets
- Strong leadership, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of project / program design, monitoring and implementation methods, tools and techniques
- Ability to clearly, concisely and accurately report on project / program progress and outcomes to relevant stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Analytics is an added advantage
- Initiative to drive & Problem Solving acumen and sufficiently competent to work in team.