- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field.
- Hands – on experience in eOffice support, eOffice implementation, system support
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Proven working experience as a Project Engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices, and performance standards
- Project management and supervision skills
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- Time management and organization skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.