The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our customers. You will focus on growing and developing existing clients, as well as generating new business by identifying, implementing, and executing new strategies.
- Know the customer: Deeply understand customer behaviour, develop new customer insights
- Own the business: Co-own the P&L, develop the business model, understand where opportunities are and create a viable business to service them
- Know the market: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
- Know the competition: Understand on-line and off-line players. Ensure Meesho selection stays well ahead of the competition
- Influence the leadership: Convert strategies into action by liaising with cross functional leadership and drive the changes required Vendor
- Develop a deep and long-standing relationship with the vendors
- to drive relationships from the strategic to the tactical - Own the terms of business with the vendor - products, returns, ordering, etc.
- Ensure a high share of mind from the vendor. Build deep ties.
- Make vendors partners in driving disruptive changes for the category
Market Understanding: -
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the market and reseller ecosystem - short term and long-term trends - Have an in-depth knowledge of competition and vendor and ability to influence the market - Develop and implement industry best practices. Move the industry with you! Selection and Offers: - Work with teams to get the best possible selection & sellers onboarded. - Own cost improvement and overall portfolio management
- Make Meesho the destination of choice for resellers through the largest and the greatest assortment of products on offer - Drive portfolio management for best offers and discounts for the customers Fulfilments and Inventory: - The key driver of working capital management and inventory
- Develop and manage a fulfilment strategy with the suppliers to ensure the best selection along with the optimal cost and service.