An Executive Assistant Helps The Executive For Whom They Work With Tasks Such As Scheduling; Reviewing, Prioritizing And Responding To Emails; Answering And Returning Phone Calls; Organizing Documents; Maintaining Records; Taking Notes At Meetings And Any Other Administrative Tasks That Help The Executive Perform Them
- 4 Years’ Experience In Administrative Role Reporting Directly To Upper Management.
- Superb Written And Verbal Communication Skills.
- Strong Time-Management Skills And The Ability To Organize And Coordinate Multiple Projects At Once.
Executive Assistant Skills
- Communication Skills.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Organisational Skills.
- Organisation skills are essential in any type of admin role.
- Good Time Management.
- Networking Skills.
- Information Technology Skills.
- Willingness to Learn.
- Being A Team Player.