We are searching for a skilled and experienced Digital Marketing Analyst with proven work experience to support the digital marketing team. To become a successful Digital Marketing Analyst, you must have strong technical and creative skills. A skilled Digital Marketer is detail-oriented and coordinates the team well.
Digital Marketing Analyst Responsibilities
- Collecting and evaluating customer feedback and marketing trends
- Testing campaigns, analyzing the strategies, identifying opportunities to enhance campaign performance
- Developing and representing the results of your analyses, such as insights and recommendations
- Creating dashboards and data visualizations
- Collecting and evaluating data
- Keeping up-to-date with online marketing trends.
- Developing campaigns and content strategies
- Enhancing and reporting online campaign performance.
- Handling clients.
Digital Marketing Analyst Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field can apply for this position
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools such as Tableau, Google Analytics, and Data Studio
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing on various platforms
- Strong analytical skills
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal
- Collaboration skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Presentation skills