- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Troubleshooting network and connection issues
- Responding to Client Support Requests
- Contacting Clients to find out the nature of the problem
- Assembling of computer, hardware & software (OS Installation, Outlook Configuration, Printer Configuration)
- End User Support (Configuration Basic TCP/IP Setting)
- Remote Support (Remote Management through Teamviewer & Remote Desktop to solve Windows & Software issues)
Minimum 1 year in Desktop Support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Relevant experience as Desktop Support Engineer
- Good technical knowledge of computer hardware systems, chipsets, memory modules and peripherals.
- Well-versed with popular operating systems, software applications and remote connection systems.
- Ability to solve complex hardware and software issues.
- Problem-Solving Skills
- High-Level Interpersonal Skills
- Good Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Good Technical Knowledge