- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Properly clean upholstered furniture.
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- Hard worker.
- Proven working experience as Cleaner
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Highly Motivated and Ability to Prioritize Efficiently
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Ability to Work Alone or As Part of a Team
- Enthusiastic and Reliable