Skills details – Including WD module specifics:
- Good Functional and Integration Testing experience with Workday/ Integration with any WD modules (Core HR, Time & Absences, resourcing and Compensation).
- Candidate should have tools exp like Worksoft certify/Selenium/Tosca etc.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills, Good experience in agile/Waterfall methodology
- Working experience on Requirement Analysis, Test planning, Test Case Design, Executing functionality and Defect reporting.
- Well experience in Testing cycles ( SIT and UAT ) and also good exposure with stakeholder management.
- Having SAP HR/HCM payroll experience is an added advantage.
- Should be proactive and fast learner, self-driven
- Should go that extra mile in learning new tools and applications.
Experience level in years
- Candidate should have 3 to 5 yrs of relevant experience will be sufficient.
- Automation Analyst ( the candidate should have Workday with Automation exp).
- Functional Analyst ( only WD knowledge along with testing will be sufficient)