Roles and Responsibilty of Software Developer
- Developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
a bachelor's degree in software engineering, or computer science
Technical Skills needed to become a software developer
- Knowledge of Coding languages.
- Knowledge of Database knowledge
- Knowledge of Data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of Testing procedures.
- Knowledge of Debugging Tools.
- Knowledge of Operating systems.
- Knowledge of Text editing software.