Details of the role:
Must have at least 5 years of experience in PMO activities with co-ordination skills across internal & external stakeholders having good communication skill
- Good experience in invoicing, Excel reporting, data collection, update governance deck (Powerpoint)
- Responsible for end to end recruitment activities like Posting positions, prescreening candidates over the phone, obtaining relevant profiles from internal and external vendors also obtaining references to help fulfilment, scheduling client interviews, and ensuring offers getting released quickly to selected candidates. Conduct Pending Joiner social connect with the shortlisted candidates
- Good knowledge of Wipro tools and ensuring effective management of onboarding, BGV, compliance training and offboarding process for a large team
- Tracking monthly attendance for larger teams and estimated billing values for the month. Submit monthly report to the customer with details invoices tracking and reporting of key metrics as per SOW requirement and DMI requirement. Having a good understanding of SLA/KPI is an advantage.
- Document for Audit purposes and help during ISO / IRMC Audit requirements.