Cloud team is responsible for planning, designing and implementing next generation cloud infrastructure solutions for Stellantis.
Cloud Engineer will report to the Cloud Architecture Team Lead and will be responsible for engineering/architecting and implementing Cloud infrastructure solutions for various Business Units. Cloud Engineer will collaborate with various Infrastructure groups, application areas, Enterprise Architecture, Network, Security and other CTO teams to drive technical decisions.
- Primary responsibility is to Design Infrastructure solution and provision Cloud Infrastructure in GCP to meet application demands.
- Provide solution architecture and support issue resolution for cloud infrastructure delivery by working closely with application and CTO teams.
- Build Cloud Foundation to establish necessary building blocks for delivering infrastructure.
- Responsibilities include Cloud user management, security, capacity, monitoring and configuring application development tools.
- Engineer/Architect & automate templates for deploying IaaS, PaaS/server less solutions by using Infrastructure as a code and Configuration as a code.
- Standardize offerings to achieve cost optimizations and efficiencies.
- Implement monitoring dashboards for applications running in the GCP cloud.
- Create integrations for Cloud and On-premise Applications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent and at-least 6 years plus experience working in IT.
- Over two years of proven hands on experience working with cloud based technologies on GCP.
- Strong understanding for utilizing native cloud technologies for user management, security, costing and tools.
- Broad in-depth understanding for onboarding applications onto IaaS, PaaS /Server less and SaaS offerings, deployment automation, DevOps, scripting, containers and Cloud Governance.
- Prior application/infrastructure engineering / Architecting and cloud certifications are a huge plus.
- Strong communication, documentation, managing delivery timelines, handling multiple projects and multitasking skills are a must.