Some of the core responsibilities of DevOps Engineer include –
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible.
Mandatory skills : Devops/SRE, Linux, Java, Unix, Shell, Ansi SQL