Client Project Manager (Preferably PHP as additional qualification
10 years overall experience out of which 5 in Software Project Management
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.
- Vendor Management and Vendor Project Management – Outsourcing projects.
Software Project Manager Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Proven experience in project management and software development.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Preferred if he/she is PMP Certified