Aren’t we fortunate enough to live in such a time when technology is so futuristic that machines are now doing most of the work? It’s honestly mind-blowing at times, isn’t it?
In India, Artificial Intelligence has become a booming sector for years now.
In this blog, let’s take technology a step further and know more about Artificial Intelligence & its future prospects in India.
What is Artificial Intelligence?
“An AI is a computer system that is able to perform tasks that ordinarily require human intelligence. These artificial intelligence systems are powered by machine learning. Many of them are powered by machine learning, some of them are powered by specifically deep learning, some of them are powered by very boring things like just rules,” said Jeremy Achin, CEO of DataRobot.
Simply put, it is the stimulation of human intelligence in machines in order to programme them to think and act like humans.
The four types of Artificial Intelligence
- Reactive Machines: These machines perform the most basic operations and are the simplest level. They are reactive machines who react to specific input with some output. The best example is Deep Blue, IBM’s chess-playing supercomputer.
- Limited Memory: The machine learning architecture of limited memory is quite complex as they have the ability to store or predict data.Three machine learning models that achieve this Limited Memory type are-
- Reinforcement learning
- Long Short Term Memory (LSTMs)
- Evolutionary Generative Adversarial Networks (E-GAN).
- Theory of mind: Theory of Mind artificial intelligence types are still something we are all looking forward to. They are still in the beginning stages. A good example is self driving cars. In the future, these machines are expected to interact with the thoughts and emotions of humans.
- Self Awareness: The last stage of AI development is to develop systems that will be able to form representations about themselves. At this stage, it will take time to build machines that are self-aware.
Skills required for AI jobs in India
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Data engineering.
- Exploratory data analysis.
- Mathematical and algorithm knowledge.
- Problem solving skills.
- Detailed knowledge of probability and statistics.
- Efficiency in distributed computing.
- Good command over UNIX tools.
- Ability to keep up with latest tech trends.
Top profiles for AI experts
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Research Scientist
- Data Scientist
- Robotic Scientist
- Machine Learning Engineer.
Prospects of artificial intelligence in India
India is technologically advanced in its own way. There are many machine learning jobs in india, AI career profiles are gradually becoming much sought after roles in the tech industry as companies, both big and small, have adopted AI into their businesses, which is also driving digital evolution.
We hope the above mentioned information helps you in your AI career.