Roles & Responsibilities:-
- The Identity and Access Management (IAM) work unit is responsible for how users within an organization are given an identity - and how it is protected, including saving critical applications, data, and systems from unauthorized access while managing the identities and access rights of people both inside and outside the organization.
- The IAM analyst will be responsible for creating accounts to support LEAP. This would include Active Directory, CA Service Desk Management, Customer Service Portal, SAVE, CBMS, and Mainframe accounts.
- The analyst will work closely with the LEAP Business Office, County Security Administrators, and other IAM analysts.
- This position facilitates identity and access management. The position is liable for ensuring that customer requests for security access are completed in a timely manner, provides second-level technical support to the project team, end-users, and OIT functional groups.
- This position will perform ticket management and participate in project meetings. It is the responsibility of the IAM analyst to manage Identity and access within CA Service Desk, Customer Portal (EEM), Active Directory, Google, and Office365.