In the world of technology, Microsoft’s .NET Framework has certainly made a name for itself. It’s very own C# (C-Sharp) is one of the most popular and commonly used programming languages.
In this blog, we are sharing with you the career opportunities & future prospects of a .NET developer in India. Before we get into the topic at hand, let’s take a look at who a .NET developer is? including his roles and responsibilities.
Who is a .NET developer?
A .NET developer is a software developer who works with programming languages suited with Microsoft’s .NET framework such as C# (C sharp), F# (F sharp), and VB Net.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Utilizing computer software to write and modify programming code.
- Use .NET programming language to write clean and accessible code.
- Team up with internal teams to make software design as well as architecture.
- Upgrading existing software.
- Assess, test, and deploy applications and systems.
- Review, update, re-engineer, and debug code.
- Developing documentation throughout the systems development life cycle (SDLC).
- Providing technical support.
- To be an expert on applications.
Skills required to be .NET Developer:
- Skillful in C# and its coding environment.
- Strong grasp of the .NET framework and its latest features.
- Knowledge of framework and logic of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Ability to use .NET programming language to write clean and accessible code
- Meeting deadlines.
- Understanding client needs.
- Web API.
- .NET Core.
- Paying attention to details.
Future prospect and opportunities of .NET developer in India
If you dream of becoming a .NET developer, the good news is anyone can learn .NET, whether you’re from a technical or non-technical background. You just have to clear universal certification exams such as MCTS(VB.Net) and MCTS (ASP .NET) MCPD on your own.
As the .NET framework has been adopted by the majority of companies in India to develop the software for their organizations, the demand for a .NET developer is quite high.
Many millennials are aiming to become a .NET developer but are uncertain as to which language will be the best for them in the long run. Well, there are many institutions in India to help you move in the right direction.
Many institutions offer various certificates in .NET like-
- 2D and 3D games.
- Apple IOS apps.
- Windows Store apps.
- Android mobile apps.
- Azure microservices.
- Enterprise applications.
- Components and libraries.
Top-notch IT companies all over the country and around the world are always on the lookout for experts in .NET. So, it is safe to say that the future of .NET is quite bright and its demand will be increasing further in years to come.
We hope this blog helps you in deciding and choosing .NET as your career path.
We will leave you here with our best wishes.